TheCroco – is one of the lightest Aluminum Balance Bike at only 4.3 lbs. They claim to be the lightest however we have found WOOM Bikes USA to be a tenth of a pound lighter. This bike is rated for Ages 18 months to 5 Years Old. It’s lightweight sturdy construction makes it easy for children to use. It’s intuitive ergonomic design is also very easy to assemble.
Top Features of TheCroco Lightest Aluminium Balance Bike
- ULTRALIGHT AND PORTABLE– its aluminum frame make it a very light Balance Bike, weighing just 4.3 lbs (2kg). It allows the smallest riders feel more in control while developing their motor skills. (Ages 18 months – 5 years old)
- ULTIMATE BIKING EXPERIENCE – improve their balance and coordination giving uncompromising confidence to prepare them for graduating onto a pedal bike as they will master one thing at the time. Seat Height from 11.5 to 18.5 inch
- HAPPINESS THAT LASTS – with its fully adjustable padded seat and handlebars TheCroco Balance Bike can be adapted to a growing child providing years of fun, that your child will love and you will too
- QUALITY RIDING: Rugged ultralight aluminum frame with integrated footrest; flat-free EVA polymer tires; Soft plastic handgrips with safety ends to protect them from painful ankle strikes. Easy 5 minute assembly (wrench included)
Customer benefits when using this product:
- Children find it easier to handle this bike as opposed to heavier bikes
- Parents find it a snap to assemble and adjust to their individual child’s needs
- Non-puncture proof tires are one less thing to worry about as they never go flat
Pros and Cons Of TheCroco – Lightest Aluminum Balance Bike
TheCroco Lightweight Aluminium Balance Bike is not the lightest bicycle we have seen by .1 tenth of a pound, however they are not far off. This bike for the money is one of the best buys we have seen combining ergonomic design, lightweight / high quality materials, ease of use by children and price. We highly recommend this balance bike for kids.